Thursday, 21 October 2010

Yeasayer

I went to Manchester last night (Wednesday) to see Yeasayer. They. Were. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, so cool, I'll admit I had only heard a couple of songs but thought I'd go see there gig just as something to do. Then, me, having a mind like a sieve, forgot I bought the tickets until yesterday though!

So text Ali to see if she fancied coming, as they aren't really Kieran's kind of band, to which she replied yes! So we put on our spontaneity boots and went to Manchester!

Some (rather poor quality) photos taken on my phone:




as you can probably tell from the angle we were at the front but off to the side. But still, it was good! There was some guy getting really into it, stamping his feet to the beat and the band were just great, playing multiple instruments, really talented group. I've been obsessing all day just listening to the "odd blood" album!

Check them out! go to http://www.yeasayer.net/

xx

No comments: