Thursday, 9 September 2010

Something wicked this way comes...

And by wicked, I mean AMAZING!!

But first:

I have seriously been so busy lately, started back at college on Tuesday, then there was all the holiday reading I neeeeeeded to finish - still not done entirely but getting there. As you may know my charger broke so my lovely boyfriend had to ebay me a new one (thank you!!) which means I only just have my laptop back, but have been prioritising applying to university over blogging. Anyway, I'm back - not as regularly as I would like to be but I am back!

To kick start this blog and with my apologies and excuses out of the way, and winter heading this way, (that was what I meant by amazing) I am in love with coats! All of them! Apart from capes, as they do absolutely nothing for my shape except make me look as though you could roll me down a hill...

These two are on my current must have list:

I simply adore the one on the left, Topshop have outdone themselves on this one in my opinion, it is perfect! So cute, it reminds me of the coats I had when I was little. The velvet blue trim makes it a bit more grown up but its shape looks flattering, I love the hood - I'm all about hoods in England, the chance of precipitation in any form is far too great a risk to take, and at just £75 not bad! However, one coat I would risk no hood for is the fur collar bomber on the right, this Miss Selfridge number is stylish and whilst I love love loveeee the aviator style that is coming in this a/w I feel as though the fur might be a nice slight twist on the conventional shearling design that will be more common. Plus, I have already featured this coat in a previous wishlist, thought it needed some more love.

Anyway, I am so tired I must sleep! I promise to write again soon.

xx

P.S I am currently on the hunt for the perfect winter hat. Anyone with any good ideas on where to find "the one" let me know!

No comments: