Monday, 16 August 2010

Nocturnal!

I am so sleepy! Yet I cannot.
So, I shall post my current wishlist, I still want a few things off the previous, however I am ecstatic to say I am now the proud owner of the fur coat from River Island, even though I do have to take it back as I have decided I want it in the next size down, but I still own it! And cannot wait to wear it.

This is my new wishlist, all items are from Miss Selfridge however the aviator jacket, which is my most lusted after piece, I LOVE the wide collar, is not currently avaliable, it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine!

As previously mentioned, I am now the owner of the fur coat from my previous wishlist, which means, I went shopping! Happy times.... *daydreams*
Anyway. I also bought two lipsticks, I didn't get MAC Chili lipstick, as I spotted Diva, which I just fell in love with! The other lipstick is from Topshop's newish make up collection, in Desert, which is a nude colour, however seems to have disappeared from the website!?
But possibly a future staple in my autumn wardrobe is a dress from Flashback Boutique, it also isn't on their website but it's lovely! Tan with a floral print, I plan to wear with knitted tights and my brown heeled brogues and of course; the fur coat! Flashback Boutique was really sweet though, if you end up in Liverpool, check it out! The lady who worked there was absolutely lovely when I went in, I tried on another dress that I didn't end up buying - the cut was a bit low around the clevage and if I'm honest, I couldn't really afford it, but she found another dress for me in a similar style that didn't have such a low neckline. Thank you nice sales assistant!

Right, off to try to sleep again. xx

No comments: