Monday, 16 August 2010

I long for this car!

Photo credited orange.co.uk

I saw so many of these when Kieran and I were in Paris, and whilst I loved them then, my obsession has since grown infinitely! I'm becoming obsessed, they are so dinky and cute. Now, don't get me wrong, the new ones are gorgeous too, but I have a bit of a penchant for old cars anyway, my dream car is a Triumph Herald, in cream with red leather interior and a hard top roof that I can take off when the weather is hot, wrap my hair into a scarf and drive along the country roads to the coast! Ooh laa laa! Daydream-land. What's your dream car?

Currently reading Wuthering Heights and I like it! Last year we did Pride and Prejudice which I didn't enjoy at all, Mr. Collins was far too pompous and Wickham too wretched, however, although Heathcliff is a horrendous man there is a darkness (duh, it's a Gothic novel) that I love. Anyone else read it? Like it?

Anyway, going to go make myself a wrap before continuing my reading. Yum yum!
xx

No comments: