Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Hmmmm..

I'm so lack lustre today. Watched 10 Things I Hate About You before, such a great film. And A Star Is Born, with Judy Garland, because I wanted to see this one song, but I must have missed it! Disappointment, it was a very sad film anyway.
So, just had a shower, and am going to hop on my bicycle in a short while and pop to the shop to get some little snacks as I am going to see, with Kieran, RICKY GERVAIS! Oh yes! I am prepared to laugh. I need to! I had a rather stressful day yesterday. A family member who I hadn't seen since I was very young came to visit my sister and me, and well, it wasn't particularly great, I don't know what I expected really but it was just like meeting a stranger who to me, still feels like a stranger. Oh well!
But anyway, back to the happy stuff! Ricky Gervais! Tonight, playing in Birmingham, it's his science show. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully the roads will be fairly quiet too as part of the road near my house is closed tonight.
Speak soon xx

No comments: