Tuesday, 10 August 2010

BOOKS!

GLORIOUS BOOKS! Paperback, bounded and lengthy! Books, Glorious Books, my order arrived I have plenty! (Obviously to sang to the tune of Food, Glorious Food)

Haha! It's perhaps slightly ridiculous how excited I get when I receive a parcel! But my amazon order arrived with my books for school and some for my extended reading. However, slightly manic as now I have 7 books to read by 7th September with it being the 10th August today that means I need to read each book in no more than 4 days to have completed them, which actually, now that I've worked that out doesn't seem too bad. The books aren't tremendously long either, however some are difficult.

Book List:
Frankenstein
Dracula
Wuthering Heights
Macbeth
(Those are all my compulsory books, we're doing the gothic genre! Below are my wider reading books)
Beloved
Uncle Tom's Cabin
Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn (counted as one as they are in the same book!)

So yes, those are my books! However! I could do with reading a few more books, but I need a theme. I want to read To Kill A Mockingbird again too, love that story! Possibly my favourite book ever, followed by Catcher in the Rye.

Told you I'd speak soon!! Just sooner than I thought!
xx

No comments: