Monday, 19 July 2010

Paris

Oh Paris was absolutely wonderful! My mind has forgotten about all the pain my feet went through and is now just left with happy memories.
Kieran and I did practically everything we wanted to. The things we missed - the Pere-Lachaise cemetary and a boat trip down the Seine, they give us an excuse to go back! The show at the Moulin Rouge was great, lots of boobies but still fantastic, the dancers were so energetic it amazes me!
We got back on Friday night, very late. I wanted to blog about it sooner but have been so tired then back to work.

Paris


Paris


We stumbled upon the cafe from "Amelie" in Montmartre by complete accident, it wasn't until after I'd eaten my "Croque Monsieur" that Kieran noticed lots of people taking photos of the cafe from outside that we realised! I noticed the Amelie theme to the cafe but it just didn't click!
I can't wait until our next adventure, but next time - comfier shoes! If we do another city trip I might invest in fitflops or the trainer version, if I'm going to be walking around lots again, I might as well improve my bum!
Must sleep now. Goodnight xx

No comments: