Wednesday, 23 June 2010

We're not in Kansas anymore!

I had a Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz moment earlier today as I was driving back from the antique market with my sister, there was the prettiest field! It was just full of poppies. From a distance the field was red but upon closer inspection (by slamming the breaks on to try to find the field) they were a bit further apart, so not quite as effective, but still very lovely.


Nothing was bought today - I'm saving for Paris now, spent yesterday evening looking at mini cruises along the Seine and looking at the menu for the Moulin Rouge, whilst also working out the budget; not so lovely. Hopefully we'll have enough money to at least eat and pay for the hotel. We're definately going to the Moulin Rouge as my lovely nan is paying for that but the other attractions I need to consult with Kieran over.

xx

No comments: