Saturday, 12 June 2010

Kissing the Lipless

I feel very spoilt! My birthday is over and I am another year older :(
But, I had the loveliest time, it was great to have my friends over and to just chill out. The great British weather stayed nice for us, so we had a BBQ, then as it got colder we all got blankets!


Anyway, I took some photos of some of my presents - mostly to gloat that I get great presents! I also liked my outfit today so there are a few vanity shots!




My very appropriate gift from my best friend, its got a honeybee, a daisy, a rose and a butterfly! It's basically me on a necklace!




She also got me a cupcake recipe book and heart shaped cupcake molds!

My older sister got me these GORGEOUS tea cups and saucers! I LOVE THEM! They're just adorable. I can't wait to use them but I'm waiting until she gets back from her cruise with our grandmother around Norway!

Kieran got me this book, because we're going to Paris next month. I love the drawings in it!

And this bunch of pink daisies, so pretty! I put them in my vintage Lyle's Golden Syrup jug I got from a huge antique market place in Church Stretton!

Oh! Now vanity shots!




xx

No comments: