Thursday, 29 April 2010

FAIL

Oh dear. I have been neglecting this! I think it's been about a week since I last wrote on here but alas I am swamped with work for school! Essays galore! I didn't even get to bake my cupcakes! Note to self: get organised!
On the plus side, I have had a very funny evening. I was looking at visa information for moving to America - not going to happen really but a girl can dream! So anyway, it seemed like the only way I can live in America is if I marry an American, so just for kicks I googled "find an american husband" and lo and behold mailorderhusbands.net found me the man of my dreams - if by dreams I mean NIGHTMARE! Honestly; it was like something from the Hills Have Eyes!!!!! I swear Charles Manson is on there. Horrifying!
Anyway. Must be off! Work to do! Cheerio!

No comments: